• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

custom carbon fiber parts for contours

• CF OEM Post-98 trunk

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • CF OEM Fenders

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • CF OEM Post-98 Dash Kit

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • CF Post-98 2 x 2 1/16 Gauge holder Dash Kit

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • CF Door

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters

constrosity

CEG'er
Just like the title says I might start a small business making parts for cars locally and I thought I'd post to see if there would be any interest on here for parts.

The thing is I don't want to a make a mold for something and no one buy it, but I might make a oem fender for myself. I'll post pics of it later to see if you like my work, if you do I'll start making them for sale.

Note though it might be a month or 2 before the business is up or at all. It really depends on the interest of it locally and online.

By the way, what would you all like me to make, oem trunk, oem fenders, dash kit, or cf door,?
With the door I will only make one for sample due to cost issues.

Last edited:
for the gauge holder, are you talking about one that fits in the coin area? also where are you located?

actually I was and one in one of the right vents, or even to replace them all with gauge holders. Of course they will be molded in and look professional.

Or if you like I can actually try make it where they hang from the middle of the dash kit
moz-screenshot.jpg
gaugecluster.jpg

like this glowshift one or both depending what you all want

located in 37643 elizabethton, TN or 10 min away from Bristol speedway and dragstrip, Hence the idea for a tuner shop.

To be honest I would be up for anything on that list, whatever is made as long as the quality is good I will buy!

hmm,gas door,fuse box cover in the engine bay,inner door hangles,sail panels......you might make some money wrapping things too..

If the quality is top notch,I don't think you will have a problem selling it,i'm loving the CF fender and door idea:drool:

Zetec timing belt cover! Also I've be thinking about putting CF inserts into the sail panels, instead of the entire panel being CF.

Theres a CF gas door on Ebay right now i was thinking about buying..

I saw that too I thought about buying it also but thought twice because I didn't think it will flow well on SF even though i have a CF hood, maybe on black it would look better :shrug:

Last edited:
10min from Bristol, ever been to the mouse's ear? :laugh: ...I spent a few $ in there

I went down to Bristol this past summer to check out my first NASCAR race, it sucks camping when its 100 degrees out!

anyways I think the dash kit with gauge cluster would be sweet! but I voted for just the dash kit on accident, oooooops

Good luck, keep us posted!

never been to the mouses ear but i do know the people who work there lmao!
if you go in sometime soon say hi to AJ for me lols. worked with her at a restaraunt and my friend married one of them lols:laugh:

What would you all pay for CF parts I'm offering? Honestly with my materials now, I might be able to make a fender set in a month.

The poll will decide what I make next for sure though and for the zetec guys and gals Ill make a timing chain cover lol
By the way with the door I'm only making the door shell itself saying, you use the handles, glass, and mechanisms from your existing door. Just thought I would clear that up if any one asks.

Interest Check Please with what your willing to pay! (please be reasonable, considering what people normally pay for other parts)

Last edited:
actually I was and one in one of the right vents, or even to replace them all with gauge holders. Of course they will be molded in and look professional.

Or if you like I can actually try make it where they hang from the middle of the dash kit
moz-screenshot.jpg

like this glowshift one or both depending what you all want

located in 37643 elizabethton, TN or 10 min away from Bristol speedway and dragstrip, Hence the idea for a tuner shop.

On either side of the column like this.... ? How do you intend to get the CF to form around the vents, or did you anticipate removing it all together...?

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

It will probably look like the second photo with the vents set in place. I might still be able to make it like the first one though with the mechanism in place. I'll have to look in to that though. Going to remove it from car today to see what options I have will get back with you on that later.

about it forming around the vents like in the second one it wouldn't to much of a problem actually. I just have to watch it closely when the mold is being vacuumed or I could even make some pieces to fit in the vent holes on the positive side to make them more defined.

Last edited:
Back