• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bought a home

From the photos, it looks like you'll have space for a workbench or shop in the garage/basement.
I won't post the picture because it is covered with the previous owner's stuff, but there is a sturdy workbench that spans the back wall of the garage, with a large pegboard and two wall-mounted cabinets. There is also a wash basin in the basement.

Congrats on your own closing and enjoy the new space!

LauraSVT - I may have been wrong on the 'build year' .. it might be 1983. Hard to tell between built date and sale date.

Thanks all! :)

Do you really have to wait til April? the credit gets applied to your 1040, right?
Don't wait til April to file if you can help it. File in February.

I do indeed. :) Not till April though. I'm living frugally in the meantime.

Ammend your 2008 taxes. My $8000 should be here any day now. Just got the letter from the IRS yesterday stating I either received it already or will in the next few days.

I couldn't wait till next year to file. :laugh:

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

:)

Lol. I did the same thing when I closed on my place. The SVT and car parts where the first things moved in.

My Miata got moved to my house and stored for the winter about one week before we actually mvoed in...I bought the house in late October so I rushed to move the Miata in before we received any snow.

Congrats again and it looks like you have plenty of room to romp around in there around the car!

Back