• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Boston Location

please start posting threads in the appropriate forums.

this post is being moved to the appropriate forum.

there are a bunch of us from around boston.
mostly outside of the city though.
Lowell, melrose, Stoneham, wakefield, and the list goes on.

Welcome to the site.

I lived in Somerville for a year. I'm down in Boston once a week for work and still visit the metro areas occasionally.

I go to UNiversityof Hartford in Ct. im on Christmas Break tho so im back in Boston. Im surprised thers no snow, but im happy aswell cuz there is absolutly no tread left on my tires! haha.

I know a couple people that go to UHart...you're on break already? You guys are lucky. When I was at UMass, we be there until at the earliest Dec 17th or 18th...

Thats correct safety 1st, im been looking for some nice cheap but not too wrecked tires that i can use. -Uhart is a good school, but theres too many wannabes here, great school tho.

BrApple i noticed ur major is structure Engineer, what do you do for work?

my major was mechnical engineering with a materials minor. I am a structures engineer .... basically I collect and process test data from jet engine tests on components, I follow qualification bench testing and now am moving into more analysis work.

Very Nice! (Borat Voice) Im in Architectual Engineering, as u know any engineering major is no joke, hopefully i can get a good paying job once i graduate.

Back