• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know whos svt this is?

I'll make a vid of my Bassani with Magnaflow Res. I think that you'll change your mind. Sounded great on the dyno. :drool: It was cool to be outside of the car and hear what it sounds like outside. Most people don't get that chance.

I'm guessing someone is old.

Ron the panels/hood appeared to be good.

thanks todd, I gotta get out there and check that place out, whats the exact location of it? I know its right over there by the auto auction place, I think :confused:

Yea just get off on 100th I think it is with the Marathon station on the East side of 131. Take the first right after crossing over 131 and go till you see ABC auto auction. It's just past that.

I'm guessing someone is old.

Ron the panels/hood appeared to be good.

Come by if you want to hear loud and nice...off-road MAC Pro-Chamber + Magnaflow Magnapacks on the Mustang. Makes a Hardley Ableson with drag pipes cover it's ears. :laugh:

Even the SVT Contour program manager has made many comments to me about how aftermarket exhaust sounds like crap on these cars (just last night even). The development team spent a lot of time tuning the sound. So...:laugh: :crazy:

Even the SVT Contour program manager has made many comments to me about how aftermarket exhaust sounds like crap on these cars (just last night even). The development team spent a lot of time tuning the sound. So...:laugh: :crazy:

is this the same guy that told some one to drive his probe gt and that the exhaust should sound like that and the guy just beat the crap out of the car?

So you're relying on someone else's opinion of how those exhausts sound and pass it off as fact? :crazy:
Have you ever actually heard any aftermarket exhaust on a CSVT?

I can't even hear a stock SVT exhaust! I don't care what the engineers did. I'll put my exhaust against anything.

Back