• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Shirt on eBay ??

98.1 isnt a bad rating. :shrug:
anyways i bid. either my wife shrunk my springzing 05 shirt or i'm getting fatter:eek:

98.1 isnt a bad rating. :shrug:
anyways i bid. either my wife shrunk my springzing 05 shirt or i'm getting fatter:eek:

Yeah, but 10 people have left negative feedback and they sound REALLY angry and unhappy. A few left neutral as well. To me thats a lot.

Last edited:
never heard the name...
really means nothing ... my eBay username is different from my email username which is different from my CEG handle which is different from my other forum handles, etc.

so unless the person comes into this topic confirming he is selling the item, who's to know...

except for the fact that his REAL name is posted on ebay. i think thats what alias was referring to

Damnit! Why did ya have to go and post this up! Now Ill Never WIN!!!!:rolleyes:

Im gonna bid on it! If its a bad feedback ill have 2 give the person, well too bad. At least im not buying something that is VERT Expensive...

- amyn

Damnit! Why did ya have to go and post this up! Now Ill Never WIN!!!!:rolleyes:

Im gonna bid on it! If its a bad feedback ill have 2 give the person, well too bad. At least im not buying something that is VERT Expensive...

- amyn

you know you can make your own ceg shirt on cafepress, right? its relatively cheap too

in the eBay listing:

Ricky Myers
15239 S. M-129
Sault Ste. Marie, MI

really means nothing ... my eBay username is different from my email username which is different from my CEG handle which is different from my other forum handles, etc.

so unless the person comes into this topic confirming he is selling the item, who's to know...

i was referring to his real name

I definitely wouldn't trust him. He received negative feedback and didn't even bother to respond to it... which means he doesn't give a damn someone was unhappy and received a broken item... :nonono:

Back