• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know whos svt this is?

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
1999 REPOed to my bank 108k or so. It is missing part of the rear bumper with big ole cans, has the holes for the mirko splitter with cracked front bumper mesh, painted some trim inside, has the rivets for the dash warp and a crap load of wires hanging under it. Look familiar to anyone?
1010081618.jpg

1010081618a.jpg

1010081619.jpg

Its being auctioned right now at a silent auction. Im sure some teen will pick it up. I might go place a bid on it then part it out since thats basically all its good for.

Its being auctioned right now at a silent auction. Im sure some teen will pick it up. I might go place a bid on it then part it out since thats basically all its good for.

Where is this silent auction?

I'll go buy it. I would do a project 3l etc etc:cool:

Trust me its not worth doing a project on, its beat to hell, if you really want the info...pm me.
It does have a CEL on, no clue why, I am going up there on monday with my xcal to check it out. Also, to make it safe for the road, it def needs brakes. They are LONNNNG gone. The ebrake cables are froze too and suspension leaves something to be desired, and the drivers door dont open from the inside lol.

Coming from the guy who wouldn't buy a contour again :p

Bah it's in an auction.

I wouldn't buy my car all over again or another one that i planned on keeping :shrug:

IMHO contours are not reliable. ANd everything you do to fix the problems that occur most of the time are a pain in the arse or cost all lot.

if you do lemme know, I need the hood, front drivers door, and possibly the rear bumper if you can give me a good deal and they are in good shape.

Bah it's in an auction.

I wouldn't buy my car all over again or another one that i planned on keeping :shrug:

IMHO contours are not reliable. ANd everything you do to fix the problems that occur most of the time are a pain in the arse or cost all lot.

u're never gonna be exhaust forum mod someday if u keep talking like that;):laugh:.

lol figured that, thanks for the heads up though, I may just get the door and hood off it, as long as they where in good condtion?

I might go $450 with that retardo exhaust.

Sorry folks, but the SVT-C and aftermarket exhaust just don't mix. Unless you want your car to sound like it eats burritos.

Back