• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Chicken Wing Zing

That's something that I left out. That's exactly what I wanted people to tell me. It's taking place at and around Ryans place. Wherever that is.

I've never been to ATL... I wonder if I can catch a sports game or something too.. I've always wanted to see hawtlanta

We could all go to a Braves game :shrug:

BTW: I'm from Bradenton and moved up here to go to school. It's a much different environment than Tampa Bay area but I'd assume you could guess that :cool:

We could all go to a Braves game :shrug:

BTW: I'm from Bradenton and moved up here to go to school. It's a much different environment than Tampa Bay area but I'd assume you could guess that :cool:
I'd absolutely love to go to a braves game. I havent been to an MLB game since I was in Houston.

Yeah, i'm from NYC, so Tampa is WAY different than anywhere i've lived...

I think NYC is pretty much WAY different than most anywhere else on the planet. :crazy:

However, I was considering going to Columbia to get my MBA but housing costs are pretty ridiculous and I'd more than likely have to give up my cars, so I'm not sure I could do that.

I've been spoiled when it comes to baseball. I can still watch the Yankees several times a year. The spoiled part of that is the game is inside an air conditioned dome. Yay a/c!

I've been spoiled when it comes to baseball. I can still watch the Yankees several times a year. The spoiled part of that is the game is inside an air conditioned dome. Yay a/c!
I hear ya I grew up watching the Astros play in the Astrodome.

I grew up watching the cardinals and sitting in the dugout with the team at games. My grandfather was best friends with thier manager Whitty Herzog, seeing Ozzie smith doing backflips on the field and in the dugout was second nature for me and my brother.

There's official thread at the top of this section and the meet is going to be Aug 28th - 30th so I'm not sure how many will want to meet 2 weekends in a row. I'll probably be at both because I live close enough though.

I know, just posting to pass along the invite! :D

Would it be to far fetched to merge the two. I know people have started planning but they are planning dyno time & everything. Just a thought.

Would it be to far fetched to merge the two. I know people have started planning but they are planning dyno time & everything. Just a thought.
id rather be in on a dyno I think a merger would be a great idea!

Hey guys im totally up for anything. I didnt want to try to take anyones thunder either. I already pretty much got a 4 day weekend on the weekend of my event but if we all merged up the dyno rates would be hella cheap. Ill check back here often, have you guys started planning the events? I posted up a hotel with great rates in the Neco thread just fyi.

Back