• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pwntbywombat 3L Build Thread

This build has "Failure" written all over it. I know its his first swap, but d@%n, search a little and figure out what needs to be done and get to it. I guess I cant say much, since I dont have my swap done yet, but I'm not having any of the problems that he has had.

Yeah. I haven't been on in a while. I lost my job and I can't afford to put anymore money into it. So it just sits in my driveway. Right now I'm just looking for a daily driver to get me to school and back in the fall. I really don't have time/money to deal with a project car anymore. I never figured out what all was wrong with it, I tried everything that was suggested minus pulling the whole thing out again.

Yeah. I haven't been on in a while. I lost my job and I can't afford to put anymore money into it. So it just sits in my driveway. Right now I'm just looking for a daily driver to get me to school and back in the fall. I really don't have time/money to deal with a project car anymore. I never figured out what all was wrong with it, I tried everything that was suggested minus pulling the whole thing out again.

while these are a very entry level swap, they are also a four cam modular engine and sometimes people are not ready to tackle these types of things. hopefully it wont keep you from staying in the contour game. we all start somewhere, and progress from there. trust me, i have made mistakes, been called a tool and all that jazz. look at me now! (slightly improved ;)

Ok. Someone make me an offer then. I would love to stay in the contour game, I like the car and now that I've torn one apart I'm somewhat familiar with the platform. Not to mention I do miss my ford. Haha

Back