• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pwntbywombat 3L Build Thread

Gotta make a classified ad and hope someone bites on it. Sorry to see it end like this really :cry:.

Gotta make a classified ad and hope someone bites on it. Sorry to see it end like this really :cry:.
you have a crying smiley on the screen but your really refreshing the clasifieds like this:laugh: waitning for him to post it so you can buy it lol

I remember that post that blu put up saying he would never buy it. So I highly doubt he would ever even consider it. But then again, stranger things have happened. Haha

No hate towards you or what you do, I just won't be diving head first into this one ;). GL with the sale if you go that route. - JOE

thanks, i just need a running car since i decided to go back to school. so really anything this point would be worth it to me. lol. i forgot to mention it has 4 brand new tires on it. i put tires on right before the problems with the 2.5 started, so they have less than 10 miles on them...haha

I ordered a new ignition switch, the one in the steering column for sh*ts and giggles....we'll see how it goes when the part comes in. Who knows, it might actually work? haha

I know it's been talked about but I thinner your car hated you for painting the motor that color. God damn that shiot is ugly lol!

I sent you a pm pwntby try what I told you to do and get back to me. I'll bet it starts

it wasnt even turning over (via the starter), but it does turn by hand, which makes me think its the ignition switch. im going to price out a new engine harness as well, the one i have is in rough shape

{EDIT} And no, my engine doesnt hate me for painting it those colors, lol. i painted it like that as a joke. i plan on re painting the UIM at somepoint so it doesnt look like a candy cane. The red heads on the blue block with the white headers in person actually doesnt look bad. The UIM was for sh*ts and giggles though. :p

it wasnt even turning over (via the starter), but it does turn by hand, which makes me think its the ignition switch. im going to price out a new engine harness as well, the one i have is in rough shape

{EDIT} And no, my engine doesnt hate me for painting it those colors, lol. i painted it like that as a joke. i plan on re painting the UIM at somepoint so it doesnt look like a candy cane. The red heads on the blue block with the white headers in person actually doesnt look bad. The UIM was for sh*ts and giggles though. :p
Let me know when you want to Powder Coat it and I'll come pick it up.

get an american flag decal for the roof, and paint the rest of it blue with stars, and get red light up spinners that look like capt'n america's shield, and add white strobing underbody lights.

then cut a hole in the hood and mount a BDS blower sideways, and cut out the front fenders for some Mickey Thompsons.

for serious braw, that shiz would pwn

Back