• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 6th annual Fall Dragon Run thread!

I just got new Nitto Redlines

The badges are all stock.

For some reason I thought the badges were on the doors:shrug: I'll have to check out those tires, haven't heard of that particular Nitto tire. BTW, this is your first time out there, right?

Everyone else, are you ready?

Tayshaun Prince days to go!

New mod(s) for the Dragon run

New mod(s) for the Dragon run

-JCW side scuttles (the area around the sidemarker lights) I wish I could get the JCW ECU flash for my car, but its VIN# specific:cry: This would bump the hp/torque from 172/177 to 187/192, oh well, I guess I'll have to do with whatever my mods have given me:shrug:

-I'm also getting some "GT 350" style stripes added to the lower portion of the car, so that's going to add some power:laugh:

Actually the car is underated anyways as a couple guys have put down 170 to the wheels on bone stock R56's, so I guess I'm somewhere around 175/185 actual and I'm happy with that....for now:rolleyes:

-JCW side scuttles (the area around the sidemarker lights) I wish I could get the JCW ECU flash for my car, but its VIN# specific:cry: This would bump the hp/torque from 172/177 to 187/192, oh well, I guess I'll have to do with whatever my mods have given me:shrug:

-I'm also getting some "GT 350" style stripes added to the lower portion of the car, so that's going to add some power:laugh:

Actually the car is underated anyways as a couple guys have put down 170 to the wheels on bone stock R56's, so I guess I'm somewhere around 175/185 actual and I'm happy with that....for now:rolleyes:
Needs more power!:blackeye:

I'm waiting/looking for someone who knows what their doing foir that as you know and driving this 09' JCW car around from time to time doesn't help me much:crazy::rolleyes::help:

BARRY SANDERS NUMBER OF DAYS TO GO!!!

sorry for beign lazy and not reading the whole thread, but is this still happening at the same time and cabins as in the original post? I could use a vacation, maybe I can be a late addition.

I'm not positive I'm coming yet, but could I crash in someone's cabin and split the cost? I talked to the s/o and she doesn't want to use her limited vacation on this so I'd be solo.

I'm going to check and make sure I can get the time off tomorrow. If so, I'm going to go ahead and take it off.

Hey Kingpin, I thought I read a couple pages back that someone was looking for a roomate, so check into that but keep in mind that the cabins are about $60.00 night and they have a couple others that are cheaper than that, give Dixie at Caney Creek a call and try and set something up, we'd love to have you out there with us:cool:

SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS!

Hey Kingpin, I thought I read a couple pages back that someone was looking for a roomate, so check into that but keep in mind that the cabins are about $60.00 night and they have a couple others that are cheaper than that, give Dixie at Caney Creek a call and try and set something up, we'd love to have you out there with us:cool:

SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS!

dixie is even discounting the rates. I got my cabin for less than what was advertised online.

you better go! It couldn't be cheaper, you, me, and tigerbalm means a room is like $20 a night. I have an air matress!

Back