• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets see those burried tours

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
we got dumped on thursday..and supp. to be a bigger storm tomorrow:rolleyes: . in the spirit of it all,lets see them snow covered cdw's
mine actually looks better covered in snow..now you cant see the damaged hood and fender:blackeye: on a plus note,i managed to score a sf hood yesterday at the yard for 32 after tax:cool: . i like how the snow on the ground is shaped to the front plate bracket
SANY0914.jpg

no snow for me:cool: but my carpet in the garage is dirty
PICT0458.jpg

I believe this is the SVT's very first snowstorm experience ever, a few inches several weeks ago. It was on the West Coast all its life before this.

I have not yet cleared off my car during daylight hours, so no good photo opportunities. Thursday's storm was our worst so far but I didn't get home till sunset thanks to the awful commute.

I'll have better pics tomorrow of the foot or so that we're supposed to get!

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

Ohh dont get me wrong I love winter too and I LOOOOOVE to ski, but I am glad it dosent snow here cause no show on my car and no snow caused accidents.

Gimme a couple hours while the snow accumulates then I will have some pics :crazy:

im glad it hardly ever snows here.....but last time it did i took my little brothers go kart on to the street for some driftin

DALLAS, TEXAS!!

Back