• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Pics from a couple weekends ago when I went 4 wheeling down near Winona on the trails down there.

I went Trail Riding with my brother, his neighbor, and a friend from his work. we all rode Sport 4 wheelers which, IMO, are a whole lot more fun than utility 4 wheelers. now, i didnt know what to think we were going to do when we hit the trail. would it be like how you go offroading in a truck?

well, maybe if you are driving in the baja with a racing truck. flying through the woods are 40+? you got it, jumping and tearing down the trail? sure, why not. all i gotta say is it was awesome!

Ive been riding before, like with an ex at her grandpas farm, and even then, it was.... slow. ive hit my parents yard pretty good before, but nothin like this. it was so much fun.

lets see, what do we have for 4 wheelers:

i see 1 quadzilla:
IMG_0894.jpg

or... make that 2!
IMG_0895.jpg

i was riding the warrior:
IMG_0893.jpg

the neighbor was riding a newer wheeler, and i forget what it was, but he moved pretty good:
IMG_0899.jpg

The quadzilla and warrior:
IMG_0900.jpg

from one of the overlooks (hwy 61 over the mississippi river)
IMG_0903.jpg

looking towards WI
IMG_0905.jpg

on the trail
IMG_0911.jpg

the "4" Wheelers
IMG_0907.jpg

and me!
IMG_0913.jpg

a long day of riding, but was so worth it. one of these days Im down there were headed down to the gravel pits to hit the jumps and hills. good times!

I like mudding vs trail riding....but both are fun.

New shift knob is on. :drool: Looks great, feels great as well. Much easier to find the gears....not that it was tough to begin with.

I can't believe how many people wait until the last day to pay their stupid taxes....and instead of mailing it, they come in to pay it. :help: At least it is quite now. Except for the battery being drawn down again this morning so I was 2 hours late for work. :nonono: I told the wife and her response...lets build a useable garage. :laugh:

I wait until the last day to do my taxes. :laugh: This year I dropped them off at the post office at 11:15pm.Haha. It's almost my favorite day of the year..it so much fun to see us all turn out to use the specially set-up drive through line at the post office. And you'd think people would be mean and crabby, but everyone's so nice at Kinko's and everywhere..it's like there's an unspoken sense of comradery between us. Ahh nostalgia...:laugh:

Back