• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

girl driving a Black CSVT w/ E1's in Lebanon Pa.

OMG!!!! She posted a picture of herself!!!! We are going to be snowed in for MONTHS!!!! ;)

Wow! This did take a serious turn. I'm LMFAO!

No I wouldn't kill you Allen but I would have to remove it. :D I have the powa. ;)

I did roll through the Lancaster area yesterday but I didn't bring either SVT. We were in York at Harley-Davidson.

Maybe I'll be nice and post a picture for you.....

hahahahah...no.

That was taken a while ago, back when Glenn was on his "post a picture of myself in the mirror" kick. :laugh:
Look now because I'll probably remove it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
No - can't do that , dude . It took a lot for her to just to post it once . She probably didn't sleep well last night knowing it was on the 'net . Baby steps ...
It did take a lot for me to post that. You all got lucky that we were busy today so it stayed longer than I wanted.
Correct, baby steps. :)

OMG!!!! She posted a picture of herself!!!! We are going to be snowed in for MONTHS!!!! ;)

LMAO! Hopefully that worked and we'll get snow soon. :D

Thanks Glenn for behaving. I saw what you posted, I thought it was funny.

Let me just add a HUGE thank you to Aaron for his help today. It was great seeing you and we appreciated you lending a hand.

Let me just add a HUGE thank you to Aaron for his help today. It was great seeing you and we appreciated you lending a hand.

Glad to help a fellow CEGer :)

Plus, I got to learn a lot and had fun at the same time. :cool:

Last edited:
Alright, I will reinstate Glenn's post so you all can see it. Temporarily. ;)

Glad to help a fellow CEGer :)

Plus, I got to learn a lot and had fun at the same time. :cool:

Glad you learned a few things. :) Yep, save the pizza crust for Max and Lucca. They expect it.

And if we don't get snow it's because it's really not a picture of you.... It's a picture of a mirror!!!! :D

LOL! It better snow.

Last edited:
Back