• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next years Dragon Run

We keep talking about tittays, the dragon, drinking, & strip joints & this thread will rival the biggest thread evar in CI! :) Totally off topic though.

We keep talking about tittays, the dragon, drinking, & strip joints & this thread will rival the biggest thread evar in CI! :) Totally off topic though.
off topic who care this is th SE we are off topic lol

Speaking of offtopic....I see your wife's Ion is for sale? What's in the works?:shrug:
Both his SVT and the wifes ION are for sale :shrug:

On yet another side note, the car is back together. i just need to change the oil filter, add oil, and wire up the oil pressure gauge. should be going for a test drive tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.

Both his SVT and the wifes ION are for sale :shrug:

On yet another side note, the car is back together. i just need to change the oil filter, add oil, and wire up the oil pressure gauge. should be going for a test drive tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.
awesome!

Looks like the douche that sold me the turbo didnt rebuild it right cause the bearings are shot too. when i drove it it immediately started smoking, worse than before :(. im just going to buy a new T3 super 60 from a shop i trust.

Back