• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another White Contour, have you seen it?

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Ford%20Contour.jpg

that is Andre (Drerok on the older forums).

From Jacksonville, FL

an SE auto with full kit. This was one of 4 completely custom HAND MADE kits he built. awesome craftsmith, some nice designs, some were too wild for ME but still nice.

yup, been around for quite some time now. That bumper later made its way to liquidX's car.

yep, and then was bought by someone else here in florida, and the front bumper is unfortunately sitting in fordman302's garage, destroyed! Made me cry to look at it!

HAHAHA
Bragging Rights

Quarter Mile

12 sec @ 115 mph
0-60

5.6 sec
est. HP
350 hp
est. wt.
2000 lbs
SPL

150 dB
EVERY SINGLE "brag stat" is a record for nearly any venue.

12 flat at 115 is a SLOW TRAP and a FAST ET. don't even match each other, much less our platform.

0-60 in 5.6?? HAHAHAHA

150 decibels? uh, speakers and amps to hit that at a competition level?

2000 lbs? when adding up the turbo, the speakers, the amps, the body kit, the interior, the excess PS2 crap, etc, etc.. you REALLY think he added all that crap and STILL shaved 1200 lbs off the car? NOT

just one more reason why its true:

Cardomain: because my unit is bigger on the internet.

If you havent noticed, the guy on that cardomain page is a poser. We had a thread on this like 3 years ago. The engine bay picture isnt even drerok cars, its stazi's first ADC kit.

the more i look at it i dont like the front either the corners by the tires just dont go with the car at all
but i do respect the work that went into it
svt bumper FTW

Last edited:
I remember this car.It's the same car that sponsors the Contour body kits at StreetConcept.com . I also think this is the same car that started a group buy here.

Didn't this car get stolen or broken into before? I think I remember hearing something about that.

Last edited:
Back