• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another White Contour, have you seen it?

I thought that was a cobra R front bumper and Andre ditched the car for a older Supra due to electrical issues. Someone correct me im in wrong here.

yes^^^ andre is workin on a older gen supra, with a nice turbo, and making his own widebody for it. go figure!

his first bumper
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

then sold to a guy in orlando
standard.jpg

his second bumper
standard.jpg

then when he broke it at a show. stupid root!!
standard.jpg

Last edited:
yes^^^ andre is workin on a older gen supra, with a nice turbo, and making his own widebody for it. go figure!

Yeah I meet him and a few other members at the avenues mall here in jacksonville and seen the kit and it looked pretty damn good.

JAlso axsFlcrhis moved onto a newer tacoma after his contour.

wow... is it me, or did you JUST come in to the bottom of this thread without reading ANYTHING else?
:D

If you havent noticed, the guy on that cardomain page is a poser. We had a thread on this like 3 years ago. The engine bay picture isnt even drerok cars, its stazi's first ADC kit.

i like the comment at the top of the page asking why he's sporting 2 completely different interiors! lol!

I guess times change....At one time that was one of the most loved Tours on CEG...now theres just not as much love....

Last edited:
^^theres also a lot of people here that were not when he was. and the ones that were when he was here, knew what went into them and appreciated it more for doing it on a contour.

^^theres also a lot of people here that were not when he was. and the ones that were when he was here, knew what went into them and appreciated it more for doing it on a contour.

Ding...

I was here, then.. and I still love it.

New members see "some kit" on a car like theirs (one they payed next to nothing for, now...)

When I see an SVT, I see a car that was 25-28(29?), new..

when I see that kit, I see months and months of CUSTOM work. New members just see "another" cheap ebay kit that they can get for $0.99 on Ebay..

Back