• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Zex kit help

Because I assumed you had it on the car and I wanted to see how you did it since you recommended. LOL!

Hes just talking about the bottle, and the fact that the zex boxes wet or dry are similar.

They are but they arent. The wet box I have is purple/black and has 4 holes out of it. The dry I believe has two holes. The dry is about 1/2 the size of the wet box too. And I dont think Jared is thinking of the kit since he never really saw the bottle except sitting on my pole barn floor.

They are but they arent. The wet box I have is purple/black and has 4 holes out of it. The dry I believe has two holes. The dry is about 1/2 the size of the wet box too. And I dont think Jared is thinking of the kit since he never really saw the bottle except sitting on my pole barn floor.

Then this concludes that Jared likes to post, just to post. It's like that annoying guy that everyone knows, that talks just to hear their own voice. :troutslap:

Mark

Back