• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

i didnt know abotu any meet.

Every Tuesday night. 6:30 at the port terminal. Missed it tonight. We hung out for a bit then went to eat at a place in Superior. It was :drool: food. Thats usually what it is. Hang out then eat somewhere.

i wonder how much air i can catch going down lake :D
Good luck.:laugh: Call me when you try so I can come scrape your remains off the pavement so they don't get run over.. :laugh::laugh:

Yeah, I've got to pay mine soon -- on both the SVT and the XR7. Are your premiums somewhat cheap given you're in rural Eveleth?

We pay $597 full coverage with $1000 deduct for both cars for 6 months. So it isn't horrible....just something I don't want to pay considering we get our new windows in a couple weeks, bought the new laptop last week, built the deck two weeks ago, etc. I just want to get the suspension done on my car but other things keep popping up. :laugh:

i got a jeep compass (with 4wd) according to the little button. :ponder: :nonono:

the dash is SO long and the hood seems like it is about 17 feet away. and the thing is ugly as well.

didnt really wnat a SUV, but oh well. maybe i'll take it trail hunting around ehre the next few days (especially if i end up with it over the weekend (hopefully not))

i got a jeep compass (with 4wd) according to the little button. :ponder: :nonono:

the dash is SO long and the hood seems like it is about 17 feet away. and the thing is ugly as well.

didnt really wnat a SUV, but oh well. maybe i'll take it trail hunting around ehre the next few days (especially if i end up with it over the weekend (hopefully not))

Better than my neon prediction.

We pay $597 full coverage with $1000 deduct for both cars for 6 months.

I think mine might be more than that for just the Cougar and liability only. Gotta love being a 21 yo Male with a less than perfect driving record. At least I get to insure the SVT with my dad as the primary driver. $300/6 mo with full coverage :laugh:

I think mine might be more than that for just the Cougar and liability only. Gotta love being a 21 yo Male with a less than perfect driving record. At least I get to insure the SVT with my dad as the primary driver. $300/6 mo with full coverage :laugh:

Insurance is so messed up. My friend pays around $200 a month for full coverage, $1000 deduct, for his 98 mustang V6. He has shopped around and that is the cheapest he can find. He has like 1 ticket from 6-7 years ago, and that is it.

Better than my neon prediction.

not much. the caliber replaced the neon. the caliber and compass are essencially the same car. (and i know, i suck at spelling!)

i actually took the fiero to work today because i had dropped the keys to the compass somewhere and i couldnt find them in time to to drive it. i see them now, so now i can go run errands in AC

Yup. Well, parts are on the way for the big cat. Oil pan and valve cover gaskets, temp sender and sensor, t-stat and gasket, radiator hoses, radiator, window regulators, supercharger fluid, and shifter bushings are all en route. Going to do the install ASAP, then am looking into doing headers, high-flow cats and catback, with Flowmaster Delta 70 mufflers (though that might be a bit too rich for my blood). Car needs a little paintwork, though most of it will buff out brilliantly. That's up last. :cool:

Looks kinda rough for an 01. And it's the little V8... ;)

I'm not a big fan of Dodge trucks other than looks. Pick up an old inline 6 with 5 speed ford, that'll pull your 13' boat :cool:

Looks kinda rough for an 01. And it's the little V8... ;)

I'm not a big fan of Dodge trucks other than looks. Pick up an old inline 6 with 5 speed ford, that'll pull your 13' boat :cool:

I know for a fact the wife won't let us get a 5 speed. Needs to be an auto. I personally would like a mid 90's turbo diesel.

Berry nice....want to order me some parts while you are at it

Funny man. I'm just a middle class stiff over here. :laugh: You're going to have to foot the bill for your own parts. At least they're only 10% over cost. :cool:

Back