• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ONE WEEK OLD 3L

Dragon354

CEG'er
I would like to introduce everybody to the newest 3l CSVT.

Attachments

• 100_0991-1.jpg
    100_0991-1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0992.jpg
    100_0992.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0993.jpg
    100_0993.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0994.jpg
    100_0994.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_0995.jpg
    100_0995.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
i hope that engine pic isnt your new 3l that bish is dirty
loose the wing:cool:

Nice 3L.

I was just in Birmingham this week. Can't say it is the best/safest town but still managed to hit up some Mexican bar, The Upside Down Plaza (what a S....hole lol), and club 1140. For a college town there is not much night action, but I guess nothing can really compare to State College though.

dude just take off the wing, with or without the new lid. Fill the holes with screws and that would be a bunch better.

Nice 3L.

I was just in Birmingham this week. Can't say it is the best/safest town but still managed to hit up some Mexican bar, The Upside Down Plaza (what a S....hole lol), and club 1140. For a college town there is not much night action, but I guess nothing can really compare to State College though.

Tuscaloosa is the party town. You should ride down there next time your looking for some after hours action, Thats the real college town!

Last edited:
I used a 2003 sable motor. The only real prob I had was when I put the motor in it would not start. I did not turn the pulse wheel 180 deg. Get in touch with OB1. He helped me out a bunch. There is also a guy on here that sells plates to use for the 2.5 intake. His store is Hybridaction.com.

There is a gentelman in birmingham that will redo any clutch any way you want. The name of his shop is Birmingham Clutch. He charged me $160 to redo my disckl, presure plate, and flywheel with 30% more holding over stock.

Nice job man...

I was in Birmingham twice. Once for a music clinic when I was going to Jacksonville State University and the other time was when I flew in from Minnesota. Yep...gotta love good ole Alabamers. Stars fell...

Glad to see it up and running! some of us in the SE will find you a trunk! you have to lose the wing!

Back