• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Have to log in to see it.....tony's link that is

Doh! :blackeye: I forgot their classifieds is "private"....

MNSC said:
I have a '94 MTX SHO up for sale... It's green with gray interior. About 146k on it. My number is (218)341-4515.

Vin # 1falp54y2ra215883

It has the following maintenance things done...

New clutch (~5k ago)
New windshield
New premium plugs and wires (~2k ago)
Brand new back brakes (less than 50 miles)

It has the following mods done...

Performance plus high flow y-pipe
Dynomax cat-back exhaust
K&n intake w/ removed air box silencer
New Depo headlights w/ warner true view bulbs
New Blazer fog lights w/ brighter bulbs
Fog light mod (fog lights on with running lights)
"Fish tank bulbs"
Alpine cd player
Upgraded JBL speakers including an 8" sub in factory box
Yamaha badges
Filled silver body lettering
Gray window and lock buttons
Chrome door locks
Painted to match mirrors and headlight reflectors
Black suede w/ green stitching shift boot
Racing style pedals

Things that can go with it...

Extra intake manifold I was going to port
Intake butterflies with oversized valves (3 done, 3 need to be honed yet)
80mm MAF with LPM chip (already tuned to the car)
96+ brake brackets
Hard button climate controller

Things that need to be done...

Valve cover gaskets (included with purchase)
Cruise control unit (included with purchase)
Air conditioner compressor (included with purchase)

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

More pictures available by request...

Later he goes on to post that he also has a black one:
also have a '93 black on black mtx that's lowered and has a shortened shifter... needs a tranny put in (have tranny) could also use a hood... i may be putting the tranny in soon.... 1000 as-is or 2500 obo when fixed...

And that he'll now sell the entire package for $2500. That includes both cars and all the parts.

Doh! :blackeye: I forgot their classifieds is "private"....

Later he goes on to post that he also has a black one:

And that he'll now sell the entire package for $2500. That includes both cars and all the parts.

You're right, I do like those cars. Very much. One of my favorites. Having owned two (one of which was a ground up project), I now look for low mileage examples that are in sharp condition. Trust me, the pickings are thin when you have those parameters. :laugh:

well, the wife is yelling at me to get the ypipe off the kitchen counters, so I might have to throw it on tonight. :laugh: I just pray I don't break the screws

Lots of liquid wrench/pb blaster :laugh:

I sprayed it down real good sometime last week with some liquid wrench. Going to hit it again when I get to my freinds and let that soak while we look up computer parts....then have at it....with a big wrench and a large breaker bar.

I put new plugs and wires in the red lady this weekend. All my power is back.. :)

I still have two plugs I need to change on the back. I was tired of cutting up my hands trying to get back there....I should change those one of these days. Want to change mine during the meet? :laugh:

Sure... I dont see how people can say that its so hard to do. My socket and extension went right in there. Had to take that distributor off but it wasnt bad at all.:shrug:

Back