• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

hmm, might be time to take the snows off!

I thought about doing that too, but the cougar's summer wheels are the E1's that the SVT is sitting on :laugh: The SVT is so buried that I don't even want to think about swapping wheels on that yet.

I think I'll hurry up and have the Cougar painted while I have the steelies on it cuz I won't care if a little overspray gets on them :)

Really thinking of taking the blizzak's off the car - I know I can handle the car on Z rates tires if it snows... Blizzak's are getting torn up on this dry pavement...

Yeah - I've got around 25K on them and with all the driving I need to rotate them more often... Last year I rotated on every oil change... I didn't rotate all Winter this year :nonono:

yeah, i hear that.

the guy that owned the gold before me put the tires on in the winter, enver rotated them,a nd drove it all summer. needless to say, i have 2 worn out snows, and 2 that looked brand new. this winter was fun with the warn ones on the back. oversteer ftw!

(then again, the wheelbase is so short, it oversteers all the time :) )

i think i might be going up to goosberry tommorrow after work with the wife. i wonder if it is opened up yet :)

Just filed my taxes, getting back $2100 :)

gooseberry is half frozen half not. not too pretty (that was a few days ago now, who knows now, its been warm)

DSC_0091-1.jpg

fire towers rule :)
DSC_0132.jpg

Back