• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Bowled a 500 series for league bowling this past Friday. Was trying to get used to the new ball, so I threw 5 games total (2 after the 3 league games) and now my wrist is not so happy with me. First game was a whopping 134...was trying to find a good spot. Found it and bowled a 215. Then the arm started to get tired a little bit and finished with a 159...second half of that game I gave up and was just tossing it down the lane. :laugh: The couple of games after that were sort of fine when I went to the 15 lbs ball.

Guess where I was yesterdayyyyy :laugh:

IMG_0290copy.jpg

Random but I just came home and there was a bunch of activity at my neighbors house.. Turns out he collapsed and died tonight. He was only around 50... So sad when people die at a young age. He had had heart trouble in the past. Its so sad...

Random but I just came home and there was a bunch of activity at my neighbors house.. Turns out he collapsed and died tonight. He was only around 50... So sad when people die at a young age. He had had heart trouble in the past. Its so sad...

Wow, only 50. Kind of scary.

Ha! You just wait until our new president starts downscaling our military and then just give it a while before other countries start realizing how easy it would be to blow us off the face of the earth..

Back