• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

pecan.jpg

Turtles.....

How much snow you guys got up north now??

We got 5-6" down by us. Took me two hours to get home last night.. :help:

But my snow tires ROCK! :laugh:

How much snow you guys got up north now??

We got 5-6" down by us. Took me two hours to get home last night.. :help:

But my snow tires ROCK! :laugh:

here in duluth we have about 3-4 inches ont he ground, most from the last snow fall. snow tires do rock! wahoo! and since Im so low, I plow! (i need to change that fromt lip!)

im not sure, i havent been up there for a few months now. i'd imagine that parts are but not the entire thing. its still early in the season.

from last year:
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/jr_design/calendar photography/Waterfalls/goosberry3.jpg

Doubtful. The lakes only have around 4-5 inches of ice on them right now...and the moving water always takes a while longer

Roger that... I will have to wait a little longer then :)

One of the sticks of memory for my computer just died as well. Only about 2-3 months old. At least it is under warranty.

Yeah I got mine in July... I am pretty sure mine wasn't memory related, I pulled each stick and tried only using one at a time and it did the same thing with either the 2gig, 1gig, or both. :laugh:

Dropped it off at Fedex this morning, paid for by Gateway :)

Wife got a calender parking ticket yesterday.....for being on the wrong side of the street at 1:10 PM! We have lived there for 3 1/2 years and the earliest we have ever gotten a ticket before was at 8:00 PM and I thought that was pushing it. Dumbest ticket on the face of the planet

Wife got a calender parking ticket yesterday.....for being on the wrong side of the street at 1:10 PM! We have lived there for 3 1/2 years and the earliest we have ever gotten a ticket before was at 8:00 PM and I thought that was pushing it. Dumbest ticket on the face of the planet

That is a retarded ticket.... Here (Inver Grove Hts) we can't park on the street at all after 2AM until 6AM through April. Though I have forgotten a few times and gotten away with it.

Back