• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Well cared for with nitrous? :laugh:

We aren't sure if it had it or not. But if it did, it ran damn good afterwords. Doesn't burn an ounce of oil, tranny doesn't slip one bit, no hick ups in the drive train at all. Just all the little bumps and bruises on the body.

We aren't sure if it had it or not. But if it did, it ran damn good afterwords. Doesn't burn an ounce of oil, tranny doesn't slip one bit, no hick ups in the drive train at all. Just all the little bumps and bruises on the body.
Which is exactly why I wouldn't have minded picking it up. Thing ran good! I'm sad to see it go...but I'm happy to see Pud's car rolling into a nice, new home :)

well guys, i told you i'd post a few pics up of the wedding, and since it is a car forum, i thought i'd post a few up of what my car looked like :)

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8717.jpg

and teh happy couple :D
IMG_8651.jpg

seriously, it was a great wedding. we had a blast. i havent even looked at my shots from chicago yet either.

Clayton, I have a canon... Sheesh :laugh:

i know, i talked to him about that. we were representin at the wedding. as far as dslr cameras, we had 2 nikons, his cannons, and a pentax :)

Noice :cool: can never have too many photos. On a somewhat related note, I have the lens bug again! :eek:

I took this one over the weekend:

IMG_7329copy.jpg

Somebody mentioned crackberry?

Yeah, don't get me started on how cell phones are boo hiss. Especially those friggin' ones where the user pecks at the screen like an upright chicken, reading and sending info that has little or no relevance to anyone who makes the mistake of paying attention. And why is it that these damn things always make the majority of their appearances in restaurants? Put the blasted thing away! You'd think the screen was like some kind of stargate -- like it had some kind of weird gravitational pull; or just displayed a pair of titties 24/7. Nothing else seems to explain the inane, banal fixation on these silly things. People do not need to be reached all the time. Throw the phone out.

My two bits, free of charge. :cool:

Yesterday I ponied up and swung by Tousley and got a brand new knuckle, CV axle nuts and another shift tower bolt. Ouch - I was able to get everything torn apart and put back together in around an hour. .... Major vibrations are now gone - the wheel hub on the old knuckle moved in and out like 1-2mm by hand. I still have a vibration while turning left - so not only was the wheel bearing shot, so is my CV... :nonono: Both parts had junkyard paint on them when I got the car.... imagine those parts going out...

Back