• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I'm ready for more car pics, just got my new lens today. Should have my car back together (finally) tonight.

Quick picture right after the UPS man visited:

IMG_7526copy.jpg

Where are you picking it up?

The UP someplace. :laugh: We didn't have enough time to really pick a spot. The windshield guy also skipped out on him, so that wasn't replaced yet. He is also getting a quick tune for it to turn off the EGR system and a couple other minor tweeks. So, I figured another week wouldn't hurt. We should be meeting Friday/Saturday

Cool, you can pick it up Friday and swing by D-town ;)

I could take pics for you to enter in the calendar contest if you want :cool:

hmmmmmmm. That might work. :drool:

He is also throwing in some other things with the car. pre 98 console, oil cooler, getting that mirko that needs work from Reebs, other misc stuff. Free stuff you aren't expecting FTW!

hmmmmmmm. That might work. :drool:

He is also throwing in some other things with the car. pre 98 console, oil cooler, getting that mirko that needs work from Reebs, other misc stuff. Free stuff you aren't expecting FTW!

Nice, have him throw in a 98 midnight blue dash too so I can ditch my warpage :laugh:

We had potenzas on the subie.

We also bought a set of Nexen tires for the Solara for $125 off of craigs list. So far they seem like a decent tire....nothing special, but a lot better than the bald ones that were on there. Now we wait for the snow to fall.......

I almost bought a set of those for those other 17s I had before I sold them. They are supposed to be a good tire, just inexpensive and not real well known.

The compound felt good (nice and soft and sticky) while still having a 420 treadlife. If they were hard as rocks, I would have most likely passed on them. But for $125 for almost new tires, we couldn't complain

Back