• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

I would love to finally make it up to SZ, but this turbo demands to be tuned first. This year will be the culmination of my project. It will end in glory or fury, but it must end this year.

As much as I would like to go and meet everyone after hearing so many stories... I have no idea if I'll be able to make it. For one, it's after my semester ends and so I'll no longer be in Kalamazoo. Secondly, I probably won't have the money to pay for the registration fee or a hotel room because I'm going to Florida like the 22nd of May. Thirdly, after seeing everyone's car on here, I don't think mine is exactly "worthy",lol. Not to mention I wouldn't be doing any of the tuning or track stuff. If I went, it would be just to hang out and meet everyone and go to the bar. So yeah... I don't know.

As much as I would like to go and meet everyone after hearing so many stories... I have no idea if I'll be able to make it. For one, it's after my semester ends and so I'll no longer be in Kalamazoo. Secondly, I probably won't have the money to pay for the registration fee or a hotel room because I'm going to Florida like the 22nd of May. Thirdly, after seeing everyone's car on here, I don't think mine is exactly "worthy",lol. Not to mention I wouldn't be doing any of the tuning or track stuff. If I went, it would be just to hang out and meet everyone and go to the bar. So yeah... I don't know.

Worthy car or not, the event is really more about the people. I didn't do any track\dyno stuff last year, not planning on it this year either, I'm going strictly for the poeple and the booze:laugh:

like dacker said, meeting up with the peeps and hanging out at the bars is worth it on its own, and im sure people would like seeing you and your car there, the more the better.

like dacker said, meeting up with the peeps and hanging out at the bars is worth it on its own, and im sure people would like seeing you and your car there, the more the better.

BARS??? :shrug: I didn't say anything about bars, I do my drinking in the hotel parking lot!

to do list:

real tires. NT555's are what i'm feelin right now.

18" wheels to go with the tires. oz superlegerra's? i think so. someday

Get tuned.

Replace front valve cover, remove IMRC, finish deleting the EGR, Replace the LIM on my car currently, New lower control arms, Poly fill rear roll resistor, New intake (unless we get a turbo :) ) uh ..... box in rear subframe, BAT sway bar with poly bushings, Upgrade brakes, Paint front bumper, get a mirko,

ugh this isnt gonna be easy!
When you get a tune, let me know. I might make the run down there to do it, if you know a good shop. They will basically be doing the same tune, so kill two birds with one stone. :laugh:

you remember the girls you hit on last year...:nonono:

Yoiu didnt see the poon at hooters or the bars we went too, they were hotttttt. Am I correct Sam?

And I wasnt with man hands was I,lol hahahaha

Of course were going clubbing. There is nothing like being from out of town to pick up some nice local poon

Damn skrizzle,lol

He hit on every girl he saw, he was bound to remember a couple..

Yes I remember most,lol

Back