• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You might be a CEG'er if....

LMAO,
So I'm definantly new to this site.
But I've had the contour for a while.
AND OMG So much stuff applies.
Ecspecially the Trunk Pop to Fill Up.
That is sooo annoying.

Trying to explain to your friends what secondaries are on a fuel injected car and why they aren't working. :dizzy:

I liked the part about driving around to find places that sell 12 oz cans so they fit the cup holders lol. I'm just glad my 2000 has the better cup holder so I no longer care, like with the 98. I use to not get drinks when I picked up food at McDs just so I did not have to figure out where to put them if I had more then 1 :)

You might be a CEG'er if...

-You own a set of FSVT wheels (5-spoke or Euro's)
-You are a member of Neco or Focaljet but don't have a Cougar or Focus
-You hate that Ford "honey" costs so much & Terry Haines recommends it
-You consider driving to Michigan (or close to it) every spring for a "car meet"
-You wish Ford would make an SVT version of the Fusion
-You replied to the origianl post

You've travelled across state lines to pick up a clean SVT.

(LA to Vegas for me...)

Or when you cross the border to import an SVT...
(From Northwestern Quebec to Detroit, an 11 hours drive)

-When you find it normal to go around your car each time you take it to put those jack covers back in place

You might be a CEG'er if....

Everytime you park your car, you park as if your setting up for a photo shoot..

You smell something driving down the road and you think "is that my car or the FORD in front of me "...

-if your wife threatens to throw you out if you buy a forth Contour project while you are still working on the first...

- if you buy a car to part-out because you need a certain part and then stockpile replacement parts instead of selling them..

- have family members ask you you to help them fix a Contour mechanic's special because they like what you have done to fix up your's...

- have your teenage daughter disown you and ask you to not pick her up in the the stupid "grandma" car at school...

This thread got alot longer than I thought it would! We need to sift through these and get the "top 10 reasons you know you own a contour" Tee Shirts made up! I will buy some. :)

This thread got alot longer than I thought it would! We need to sift through these and get the "top 10 reasons you know you own a contour" Tee Shirts made up! I will buy some. :)

id buy one

Back