• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You might be a CEG'er if....

Oh great what happened to your car? should have bought one of mine... its never too late lets not derail this thread pm me..

Oh you know your a ceger when you constantly hijack threads lol.

When you are still on the site a year after getting rid of your contour and you hate the new owner for how bad of care he is taking of it.

Seriously.... about ready to beat him up and make him sell it back....

-If you read every post in this thread with your GF and laugh the whole way through and she just smiles and nods... and then says "you know you're a CEG'er if you smile when your 2.5 blows, and a 3L is regular maintanance" and then walks out of the room

You know you are a CEGr if your main concern everyday is beating svttour in the member feedback forum :crazy: and then text back and fourth all day about cowl screw caps :laugh:.

Not sure if this has already been said, but- You know youre a CEG-er when you keep a tab of the classifieds open and refresh it every five seconds because you're afraid you will miss out on something.

^ :laugh: - 5 seconds?! No wonder you miss out on all the deals. I have my computer set at 3 seconds!

Your Saturday afternoon consists of this:

841a12c4.jpg

When you have replaced your wheel bearings for the umptenth time :rolleyes:(just did the LF again today in fact) also noticed my rear sub frame is getting kinda ugly:mad: time to start looking for a better one.

..... appearance upgrades include pulling badges off of Ford Windstars and putting them on your car :blackeye:

... when someone asks what color your interior is and you tell them "Its either cherry red or its midnight blue" to the tune of Lou Gramm (Foreigner)

or

... when you are landscaping and find that Home Depot has a lavender plant called "Silver Frost" and you buy ALL of them ...

...............When you replace your spark plugs,wires,coil pack,fuel filter,maf,and think you fixed your odd jerking stalling problem everytime but the problem keeps coming back and turns out your wire harness is dry rotted and wires are touching everywhere and your harness is temporarily electrical taped everywhere and everytime you touch that wire it breaks further down like my csvt grrrr....lol

...............When you stare at your temperature gauge and its sitting in between the M and you go cross eyed to see if its in the middle or slightly off lol

...............When your gf is talking to you and all you hear is jibba jabba wawawawa because you cant stop thinking about your svt

................When you see a csvt at the junk yard and go into shock and buy every single dam svt part off it that you can and spend your whole pay check on it lol

...............When you have spare mnb seats in your closet

................When you have a ton of csvt front & rear bumpers piled in your moms garage

...............When you dont want to mod appearance on your csvt because its so pretty from the factory....well except for a drop lol

...............When you drive a 99 mystique shove a csvt front bumper on it new from ford 500+ bucks and spend 250 on a mirko splitter new and pull into a gas station and check out that hot chick pumping gas and hit the pump curb and shatter the mirko splitter

..................When your headlights do the dim thing........lol

The second you buy something youre excited to put on, you find something wrong thats gonna cost a few hundred bucks. Happened to me today :(

Back