• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's a picture of the pit. Waiting on someone else to upload pictures to see if they snapped any of my ordeal.

In the back you'll see a a level spot on each side and a pit in the middle of them. The one on the left side I couldn't get on because there was a 2 foot drop on the other side of it. The one on the right is where I was. It was barely wide enough for me to begin with. The middle is essentially where my front end wound up.

l_6f375e9995994043aa1e831b62f54052.jpg

I won't know till my friends wife gets them on their computer.

I had the baby rig out of the the 3 that went.

l_88044282d2744e41a68fb1e4157a7195.jpg

The white one is what pulled me out. Both the black and white ones have 5" lift's and 31" tires.

No, I wasn't. There's always a way around the obstacles that the lifted ones go on. Unfortunately the way around this one got eaten away a little too much.

On a side not, I think I either need to shave my cat Owen...or spray paint him black. His orange-ish fur does not bode well for any black shirts I own.

I'm not sure why...but there's just something about Maja Ivarsson that makes her hot.

Thus making her something Glenn needs to do.

:laugh:

Worst project ever. You have to take every interior trim piece off that is farther than the B-Pillar back.

None the less, with a little help from some of the crap they put under the carpets...the speakers don't hit the roof now.

Unfortunately I have to come up with some way to get the factory grills on. They won't just "clip" on anymore now that a bigger speaker overlaps where it used to sit flush. :blackeye:

I had the baby rig out of the the 3 that went.

Aww...
At least someone was there to pull the Jeep out. All that work and you busted a tail light cover. :(
Not so bad considering the list of things that could have broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back