• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

wa2tuff

CEG'er
Has anyone thought about or decided where they're gonna park it along the route? I'm surprised no one has said anything about it except the thread in Common Interests. It's always been something I've looked forward to each year and this is no exception. I want to know I've got somewhere to look forward to after driving for 2 1/2 hours.

The place where we met about 5 years ago was crazy. I think that was Bloomfield Hills. Traffic got lighter and so did the back ends of the Rods. :drool:

The place where we met about 5 years ago was crazy. I think that was Bloomfield Hills. Traffic got lighter and so did the back ends of the Rods. :drool:

Yeah, BH is the ****. I tend to get up at 8 am and drive the whole route. BH is prob the best spot to spend the majority of the day.

Although, walking through Birmingham is very pleasant.

Last edited:
I like the area just S of Quarten (16 mile) and Woodward because its not as conjested, yet you see everything, trust me:cool: The SB side of Woodward is a "parking lot" around 11:00 a.m. and the NB side moves pretty well until later on. The area is within walking distance of downtown Birmingham and like Pete said, its nice! We used to go to that M-B dealership, but back in 2005 ASC basically took over a good chunk of the lot, so the next best spot is that Comerica Bank lot that hasn't been a problem in the past.

Hector and I will be at the Comerica Bank just S of that M-B dealership...EARLY:cool:

When I Googled M-B, I found one at 36600 Woodward Avenue in Bloomfield Hills. I also found the Comerica at 39400 North Woodward. Are these the right ones? (I don't remember from year to year)

When I Googled M-B, I found one at 36600 Woodward Avenue in Bloomfield Hills. I also found the Comerica at 39400 North Woodward. Are these the right ones? (I don't remember from year to year)

The address is higher for the Comerica bank and its just S of the M-B dealership, so I'm not sure about that. I'm going out on M1 tonight, so I'll make sure its a Comerica bank:crazy:

Back