• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All Ford Nationals June 1 to 3 ...

BrApple

No Life But CEG
check out the thread over in the North East Forum ...

Carlisle is a good time and the North East group is another great group of people ...

just remember if you sign up to use "Contour Enthusiasts Group" do not use CEG ... this will give the group credit if there are 25 people to get a free tent which is a great thing to have out in an open field ...

I signed up and I hope some others would be interested in going, this will be my third year in a row ...

check out the thread over in the North East Forum ...

Carlisle is a good time and the North East group is another great group of people ...

just remember if you sign up to use "Contour Enthusiasts Group" do not use CEG ... this will give the group credit if there are 25 people to get a free tent which is a great thing to have out in an open field ...

I signed up and I hope some others would be interested in going, this will be my third year in a row ...

ill be there for my 4th year, prob with the mustang though.

make sure you stop over and say hi then

i did last year, besides the mustang section blows cause all of them are the same They all have shiny cobra R wheels and vortech super chargers. BORING! Last year i got stock in the "super-modified class" no one looked twice at my car since they couldnt figure out what was going on. (all the exhaust and charge pipes are black)
i will say the funniest thing said to me was when this old guy was looking at my car, one of the few who understood what it was. he looked at it, turned to his wife and said "this looks like an engineers car" then he saw me and said "is this yours?" i said yeah, he said "you must be an engineer" i laughed and said yup.

if I cant go to SZ, then I'll def. be there :)

Umm, Haroon... I got my SZ hotel room booked and found a dog sitter so you MUST be there.

Judging by the sheer quantity of posts on the Northeast branch, this year could be the best yet.

You betcha Lars. :)

Turbo_Fox: let me know if you register under Contour Enthusiasts Group so that I can add you to our registered list.

Back