• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Woodward Dream Cruise

I have a spot that I save by my house. :laugh:

I thought the bash was at your parents house Pete:shrug:

Is anyone going to join us at the Comerica bank just S of the M-B dealership:confused: We could save some spots, but I don't want to save them for too long, the natives get restless out there you know:laugh:

well down at woodward. same thing theres so many cars out there it should be. anyway mx screw off with your comments , your just mad you have a slow mustang who blows pipes off all day. sorry your cars slow.

I was down there, but not in my car.

And do you have any time slips / dyno sheets on your car. Because you always running around calling other peoples sh*t slow, and its quite annoying.

yea i do, im pretty sure steeda saw them when he purchased my laptop. i dont have any way of putting them up here but if you want ill take a picture on my cell phone and send it.

well down at woodward. same thing theres so many cars out there it should be. anyway mx screw off with your comments , your just mad you have a slow mustang who blows pipes off all day. sorry your cars slow.

bring your car out, punk! lets find out who's car is slow. ;)

im 100% down, me and my buddys with mustangs are getting ready to go to the track in a couple of weeks , i havent ran the car yet, but i cant wait. theres gonna be a 03 cobra, 95 cobra, 97 cobra and me, really the only other competition is the 03, it has a smaller pully, intake, exhaust, tune, subframe connectors . it has 464 rwhp 481tq. so it should be a close race i have him on hp and hes got me on torque. id like to see what that slow 02 will run mx ;)

im 100% down, me and my buddys with mustangs are getting ready to go to the track in a couple of weeks , i havent ran the car yet, but i cant wait. theres gonna be a 03 cobra, 95 cobra, 97 cobra and me, really the only other competition is the 03, it has a smaller pully, intake, exhaust, tune, subframe connectors . it has 464 rwhp 481tq. so it should be a close race i have him on hp and hes got me on torque. id like to see what that slow 02 will run mx ;)

don't forget how much heavier your car is. you'll need the extra hp to compensate. let me know when you go and i'll try to make it.

I thought the bash was at your parents house Pete:shrug:

Is anyone going to join us at the Comerica bank just S of the M-B dealership:confused: We could save some spots, but I don't want to save them for too long, the natives get restless out there you know:laugh:

Naw my buddy just bought a place in Bham about one block from Woodward...so I'll be there this year. :cool:

ill try to be their. dont save me spot though cuz idk what time ill be showing up. Where exactly is it, like cross roads and when were you all planing on meeting their?

Back