• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wife's M5 gets Dixis Titanium Exhaust and H Pipe

Nice Exhaust man... more pics of the whole car!

These HRE Competition C21 wheels (19 x 8.5 and 19 x 9.5, about 20 lbs each) are temporary. The wife doesn't like the black face, so they've gotta be sold. Anyone with a 5 or 6 series want em?
side.jpg

rear.jpg

Going back to stock wheels for awhile.
frontquarter.jpg

It's kinda funny how they even teach you to pack the trunk.
hookers.jpg

Engine:
engine.jpg

Plate (before exhaust install):
plate.jpg

Tires, picking up junk at the Streets of Willow Racetrack:
tirejunk.jpg

Awesome Car

Awesome Car

Just curious - the plate says "myslow1", thus you must have something faster. Care to elaborate?

Jeff

the way the factory spokes travel to the edge of the rim looks sooo good 5 & 6 both...makes the wheel look huge

how much do the OEM's weigh...?

those 19s look small for some reason. I think 20s would look sick, 20s in the back and 19s in the front maybe?

regardless, the car is sick! Put any intakes on yet?

I like the wheels I've seen around on the new M6's Are they compatable?
Any new exterior shots of the Noble?

They are compatible, but the offset is a little different. It's easier to use 5 series wheels on the 6 than the other way around.

Don't have any new pictures of the Noble, it's still getting power. :) It's on the rack here next to the 6 second bike:

4nobles.jpg

the way the factory spokes travel to the edge of the rim looks sooo good 5 & 6 both...makes the wheel look huge

how much do the OEM's weigh...?

OEM's are around 30 lbs each, way too heavy.

I actually like a little bit of lip on the wheels, but the issue with those HRE is the stepped lip. That shortens the spokes and makes the wheels look like an 18". Without a stepped lip, or with a stepped lip but spokes that go to the outside of the step look the best, IMHO.

These are the wheels I'm getting for the Noble. On the 18" (for the Noble), the spokes go to the edge, like this one:

h_dymag1.jpg

I'd prefer to have a little lip like this, but it only does it on the 20":

h_dymag2.jpg

Looks nice.

What do you do for a living and how do you do it?

I work from home. It's nice for someone as lazy as me, because it lets me spend time with the wife and kid.

I'd just like to say... congrats. On all fronts. And I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd all really like to see the Noble when it's done!

Back