• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wife's M5 gets Dixis Titanium Exhaust and H Pipe

Who knows? Unfortunately, so much is custom that it's a pain to develop parts for. The ECU is especially difficult. :(

Shall I dare ask what is being done to it :dizzy: .

Aaron

Bigger turbos, custom camshafts, custom valvetrain, port & polish, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, custom intercooler, modified transmission, modified clutch (already has lightweight flywheel), new exhaust, and a bunch of other things.

gotapex: you have my dream car, with my dream wheels, with my dream brakes, well you get the picture

love all your rides

Last edited:
Bigger turbos, custom camshafts, custom valvetrain, port & polish, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, custom intercooler, modified transmission, modified clutch (already has lightweight flywheel), new exhaust, and a bunch of other things.

I should have guessed by the other rides that you dont mess around :D.. Can't wait to see the car when it's finished.

Aaron

Saw my first Noble last Thanksgiving in virginia... awesome looking car. I parked my GTO behind it. Made my GTO look like it was the size of a Maybach. Awesome sounding car. I could only imagine the handling.

OK, have to apologize in advance for this clip. It was taken in windy conditions (should have shielded microphone, or purchased a wind sock), and the camera tries to compensate.

Also, the car & exhaust was still cool. It's not quite a cold start, but close. Because of this, you get some of that rattle/cackle in the exhaust that you often hear in the S85 application.

The revving is low to mid throttle (since car is still relatively cold, I don't like really stepping on it). As you can hear, idle or near idle produces a very low tone that carries. Higher up the RPM's produces a high pitched sound. I'd love for it to produce as high of a pitch as a Carrera GT with straight pipes, but I kinda doubt that's possible with this application. :(

No 1080p this time, because the file is 282mb.

58.9mb 480p Version

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qn-q1uj9oQ

Little update for you guys. Did a complete change of the exhaust. Here's a short vid of the car taking off from a standstill. Turn on your speakers if you want to hear it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1XNY-WN7nk&fmt=18

Everything changed, from header back. Full throttle through tunnels scares folks. :laugh:

just read the whole thread. sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. mind me asking why u changed the exhaust?

Back