• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who want to get Warmonger tune your car?

well I have both of the PCM that I have in my hand at the moment so if you want to give em a try ...

but your right, the stock tune shouldn't make a difference as to where the final tune ends up ... but as warmonger noted before it would be easier for him to tune a SVT PCM over a SE one ...

Well I guess I would have to see where the price break is. Maybe it will cost more for me to have warmonger tune an SE vs buying an svt pcm/possibly having to program the keys for it/svt warmonger tune or maybe not :shrug:

well since I have both maybe some one would be interested in that test ... although I would need a second Xcal2 to load the second PCM ...

wait a minute ... everything I read said vin locked not pcm code locked ... hmm ... well it must pull the vin from the pcm :shrug:

Chris, you should be able to drop in a SVT PCM without any key programming, since you have a 98.

If you want, I have a RJL1 PCM available. Then we can be tuning buddies in a few months.

Chris, you should be able to drop in a SVT PCM without any key programming, since you have a 98.

If you want, I have a RJL1 PCM available. Then we can be tuning buddies in a few months.

but its a 98.5 and it has the same PCM code my 99 has, but it may be worth a try ...

Lol Tom! Too easy for people to post up that they need a buddy to take away your profits! :) I don't blame you for ending it!

Lol Tom! Too easy for people to post up that they need a buddy to take away your profits! :) I don't blame you for ending it!
You would think.
I posted here and NECO for like 10 days before I even found any one lukewarmly interested. That made me wonder a lot because every body would like to get Tom's great service, but no body jumped on the great offer. And I needed to do a lot side marketing for Tom to grab my buddy into jumping on the deal ahead of his schedule. :laugh:

Back