• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour people

Of course the contours going to be ripped on in steetfire, they rip on any and ALL cars. The site if full of haters.

hey that is funny, my friend posted that video of my car, haha just realized that, yea it was pretty stupid, we were jsut shooting fireworks and decided to throw a smoke grenade under it, we were alittle intoxicated at the time

hey that is funny, my friend posted that video of my car, haha just realized that, yea it was pretty stupid, we were jsut shooting fireworks and decided to throw a smoke grenade under it, we were alittle intoxicated at the time

Well that explains the slured speach.

yea, we were just having a good time, so you can hold out on your commetns, it was funny to us at the time and we deicded to tape it, cant believe you took him serious when he said burnout, we aint that stupid,

what the hell it does not happen when it gets in the wrong hands, i take care of my car just as much as you i am sure, it was a dam smoke bomb, nothing else, i have babied the car ever since i have owned it, so dont give me craphow it is in the wrong hands, i love my cars to death. and did you read i said we were a little intoxicated at the time

Last edited:
Back