• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

When will CEG die?

It won't die but it will continue to change. The long outage did hurt the site as it's obvious the amount of traffic is down.

I find it slightly ironic that more than half of the ppl that posted in this thread don't come here any longer... Life happens i guess... What happened to MxRacer??? That guy was sumthn else...

Won't die I plan on having at least one contour for the rest of my life if it came down to it I would take over the site to keep it goin.....

And Today is 3/9/12 and I just signed up a month ago. I have found a lot of info for my new old tour. And I am so glad to have the opportunity to witness the camaraderie and support for this fine piece of automotive excellence.

What I want to know is how this thread was found... seriously who searches for CEG and die :shrug:

I searched for CNG Contour cause i was looking to see if anyone did any alternate fuel conversions for fun (not that i really want too!) and this came up!

It was scary when the site went down because I needed advice on how to take care of some things, but it rebounded like Im sure it will continue to do for a while, but all good things must come to an end so some day it will die or become an internet archive, but probably not in the future of our lifetimes... hopefully! :)

Well my alternator finally did die for real on the SVT, after three years and 10k miles of being flaky, with that annoying red light, the one with a battery on it, blinking at me every time I took her to the redline, like it was trying to tell me something. So I am very glad CEG is still alive, just in case i need to review the procedure I am about to undertake, so thank you guys, for bringing the CEG back to life!

Back