• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WGL Meet 10/17 - by your request

Bossdogg - I will bring the parts with me.
Wien_Sean - I will bring the subframe.

Anyone else need something?

I will be there around 9am as well. I want to get started early so I'm not rushing at the end of the night.

K - I forgot to take the subframe to work today..... they have nothing to do so I can probably get this beefed up for you.

Joe has a rear subframe for me that I'd like to install at the meet. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand? I've had a clunk in the rear because my rear sway bar mounts are torn from the subframe. I've had this issue since I got the car and I'd like to fix it finally.

ya I can definitely help, might want to start soaking some of those bolts in pb blaster.

If i do buy the Zetec Dave knows about, i may be there for moral support for a bit. If it doesn't happen, i may show up for a few minutes and say hello. Sigh, looking for a car sucks...

If i do buy the Zetec Dave knows about, i may be there for moral support for a bit. If it doesn't happen, i may show up for a few minutes and say hello. Sigh, looking for a car sucks...

I'm just throwing it out there, maybe you're talking about mine? Seeing the "moral support" part one can only infer. Anyways all previous issues have been fixed according to my dad. The only 2 issues are that AC needs recharged and one tire has something wrong with the inner tube and so it has a bubble i think. It's fine to drive on but you'll probably want to get a new tire.

Subframe sway bar mounts are boxed, subframe is blasted, and everything should be painted tomorrow.

I may want to get the Sentra detailed, HMMMMMM, who is up for helping me, hehe.

I NEED EGPLNT polished out. I have lots of spidering in the clear. I will pay too.

Back