• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

I sold those to him on some focus wheels about 5 months ago...... loser

For once in my life I try to be nice to this mother :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing cock sucking if a jagoff and this is the thanks I get......

I hope you try to powder coat your :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing balls blue and they fall off!!!!

Oh yeah, I still love you...:eek:

Last edited:
FYI joe was looking for 205/55, these are 205/50's.... and now the cat is out of the bag...

Ummm yeah...I believe that was one of the first things I posted to let him know....

Better put the cat back in the bag before she scratches your eyes out and we miss other important information....

Last edited:
Wtb

Wtb

I am wondering if anyone has a set of axles for a V6 mtx contour around. I pulled one of mine apart and don't really want to put the 212K mile axles back in if I don't have to. BOOTS MUST BE GOOD AND NOT LEAKING Shoot me a pm please :)

Stock Rear Struts and Springs

Stock Rear Struts and Springs

Looking for some Stock rear struts and springs, preferably low mileage. My current ones have some blow struts with 123K on them... Anyone close have some sitting around ready to go..?

Looking for one e1 wheel in decent shape, i hit a nasty pot hole and one of my wheels is bent, prefer local pickup, and i need it asap thanks,
matt

svt parts

svt parts

would be interested in each of these things if anyone has them...silfro trunk lid, working power antenna, MB dash piece over passenger side airbag, and the weather stipping on bottom of windows

please pm me with prices
Thanks, Danny

I'm looking for a 98.5-2000 SVT gage cluster. It can't have the word "normal" on the top of the temp gage. PM me with a price if you have one you want to get rid of. Thanks, Troy.

I have one.... I bought it as a spare and never used it... already has some brand indiglo gauges on it, just missing the transformer which you should be able to pick up easily

otherwise.. I assume you can remove the overlay as the reg face would be behind it.

Let me take a pic of it later today for you.

Does anyone have any color post98 trunk lid laying around? I can buy or trade a pre98 lid for it. I would also like the center reflector and taillights please. I can include the pre98 trunk lights also.

front shocks/struts

front shocks/struts

the midas touch costs a bit more than i want to pay. its a pre98(97) and im lookin for somethin to put in that will last a while. or if anybody knows of any reasonable aftermarket parts i am open to suggestions. thanks!

Back