• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Not sure how much the "Midas Touch" is, but could I suggest going OEM or with a BAT Kit? If you're going to replace the suspension, might as well go with the BAT kit, it's a nice combo of better stance/handling without losing the feel of stock (less harsh of a ride as other kits)

Looking for a drivers side front fender. Prefer t-red if I can find one, if not maybe I'd take another color if I could get if cheap enough.

Looking for a parking brake assembly in working condition... not separated... and some of the long 8mm bolts and clips that connect the bumper to the fenders...

Looking for a drivers side front fender. Prefer t-red if I can find one, if not maybe I'd take another color if I could get if cheap enough.

Found! Thanks Josh! Now I am looking for a drivers door in t-red. Anyone who has one for sale or knows of one , please let me know. Thanks!

WTB: Midnight Blue Carpet

WTB: Midnight Blue Carpet

I need a Midnight Blue carpet. The one in my SVT has pieces missing from the edges. I don't need perfect condition, just no major stains or discoloration and no pieces missing.

Looking for a stock CD player, anyone have one laying around cheap? I just picked up a Contour with NO RADIO and I cannot stand driving with no music:help:

Looking for a stock CD player, anyone have one laying around cheap? I just picked up a Contour with NO RADIO and I cannot stand driving with no music:help:

Where are you located, besides just N IL

**Edit** Guess I should throw in there I have a stock CD player, came out of my car at about 50K, last time I looked at it all buttons were it good condition no cracks, wear marks etc. I'll look at it again just to make sure.

I am looking for a passenger side rear MB door pull surround trim piece. The one on my SF is cracked and needs replacing. Hoping for cheap, so be easy on me :) - JOE

Back