• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

All parts needed for my 2000 SVT

Cruise Control Unit [?]

Front/left spindle assembly – cast housing, spindle, bearing, etc. Everything MUST be in perfect shape with no play in either the bearing or housing what so ever.

Front SVT Brake Caliper Bracket. I think that left and right are swappable, so either side should be okay.

3x Jackpoint Covers. T-red preferred, but will consider others.

Rear SVT Bumper.

Front SVT Bumper Mesh.

Thanks!

All parts needed for my 2000 SVT

Cruise Control Unit [?]

Front/left spindle assembly – cast housing, spindle, bearing, etc. Everything MUST be in perfect shape with no play in either the bearing or housing what so ever.

Front SVT Brake Caliper Bracket. I think that left and right are swappable, so either side should be okay.

3x Jackpoint Covers. T-red preferred, but will consider others.

Rear SVT Bumper.

Front SVT Bumper Mesh.

Thanks!

Where are you located? I have just about everything except the JPCs

I messaged him because I have 3 t-red jack covers here, so we could get him all fixed up :cool:.

Where are you located? I have just about everything except the JPCs

I live in Calumet, MI - though the wife wants to make a trip down to Madison in a couple of weeks, so I'm likely to be in your neck of the woods then. I might want some additional parts as well, though I gotta see what I might need still.

Thanks!

I live in Calumet, MI - though the wife wants to make a trip down to Madison in a couple of weeks, so I'm likely to be in your neck of the woods then. I might want some additional parts as well, though I gotta see what I might need still.

Thanks!

Well, I've got piles of parts, so let me know.

I posted this in the regular Classified section but might as well do it here as well.

I need ONE(1) stock Ford E1 SVT wheel for my 2000 SVT.

I have a crack in the rim that is now leaking air. The crack may have been there for a while, I just don't know.
But it must have opened up enough to allow air to escape, that's how I found the crack since it's on the inside of the wheel.
I live near Chicago so I prefer not to have to drive/ship the wheel to far.

I need a passenger side knuckle for my SVT! I was using a BFH to remove the rotor which was stuck on, and caught one of the ears that the caliper bracket bolts to and broke the damn thing off!

Live in Holland..willing to drive!

I need a good working manual transaxle for my 2000 SVT. Should have the funds for it in two weeks, willing to make a drive for the right price. :)
I could still use three jackpoint covers, a head-rest, svt front grill and rear svt bumper skin - though I'm not sure how much I'll have then. If the body parts are in good shape then I'm interested, but if they are not t-red then I'm not willing to pay as much because I need to factor in my cost of paint matching them. <3

I am looking for a passenger side fender for a 1998 svt contour. I Would prefer a silver fender but any color paint will do. I will be in the Chicago area this Friday and Saturday, March 7th and 8th. Please let me know if you have this fender available and are willing to meet this weekend.

Thank you.

WTB: Stock shifter.

My daughter's SVT came with one of those no name short shifters, and the cable end broke off the bottom (like they all do).

If you're in/near GR I can come and pick it up.

WTB: Stock shifter.

My daughter's SVT came with one of those no name short shifters, and the cable end broke off the bottom (like they all do).

If you're in/near GR I can come and pick it up.

I've got box full of them if you want one shipped...

hello fellas. few things here. im looking for:

- the chrome trim above the tailights.. u know the piece that the touch car washes rip off ;)
- drivers side silver ground effects piece that a chunk of ice knocked off on me this winter :(.. i think blu fuzz might have one? whoever ended up with my old svt i gave it to them with the car

once these r fixed ill probably sell the car since im changing jobs going to the city, cant be driving mtx in traffic. 125k silver frost 98 svt good shape, this is a western states car, first winter in IL salt! shooting for about $3900 .. just a feeler. pm me if u have parts or any interest in car. grislox95@gmail.com

also have a turbo probe gt id let go for same price.

I might be in Wisconsin late Thursday or Friday, and if I have the funds, would like to pick up a couple of things. I'll be in the Appleton area, though a short drive from there to meet up shouldn't be a problem.

First and foremost, I need a set of the Bugzuki plates - if anyone has a set to spare. I prefer a set of three, but I can make do with two.

I am also interested in the SVT bumper Mesh, SVT grill, and possibly good headlamps. I might pay the $150 for a new set on eBay, though a well priced used set that's in good shape might convince me otherwise. T-Red trunk, and possibly an SVT rear bumper in good structural shape. Color and paint condition don't matter much, though a nice T-red one is worth more to me than another color that's in need of paint. Lastly, Three jack point covers as well.

These are all things I need/want, but I don't know how much extra $ I'll have while I'm down there.

Thanks!

I might be in Wisconsin late Thursday or Friday, and if I have the funds, would like to pick up a couple of things. I'll be in the Appleton area, though a short drive from there to meet up shouldn't be a problem.

First and foremost, I need a set of the Bugzuki plates - if anyone has a set to spare. I prefer a set of three, but I can make do with two.

I am also interested in the SVT bumper Mesh, SVT grill, and possibly good headlamps. I might pay the $150 for a new set on eBay, though a well priced used set that's in good shape might convince me otherwise. T-Red trunk, and possibly an SVT rear bumper in good structural shape. Color and paint condition don't matter much, though a nice T-red one is worth more to me than another color that's in need of paint. Lastly, Three jack point covers as well.

These are all things I need/want, but I don't know how much extra $ I'll have while I'm down there.

Thanks!

You can order the Bugzuki plates directly through me at PRTAutosport.com

You can order the Bugzuki plates directly through me at PRTAutosport.com

Ah okay, I'll do that just. Do you take paypal? If so, any chance that you can drop 'em in the mail today please? Hopefully I can receive 'em by Monday this way. :)

Thanks!

Ah okay, I'll do that just. Do you take paypal? If so, any chance that you can drop 'em in the mail today please? Hopefully I can receive 'em by Monday this way. :)

Thanks!

The online store is linked to paypal. They will ship tomorrow if order is received by 5:00 PM CST

Back