• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Want to buy a set of 15" and 16" wheels. Looking at spending around $100 per set. Scratched, Curbed, Bent lip wheels welcomed. I need a set of Rally tires and a set for slicks.

Looking for a drivers door, prefer one from a red SVT as that's what I have. My door is badly rusted at the bottom inside door seam. I could fix it but I would have to paint the door. If I can find a good drivers door I can transfer my good parts over to the replacement door. I did this already with the DS back door when it got dented in a minor accident a few years ago.

I live south of Chicago if that helps.

Looking for a drivers door, prefer one from a red SVT as that's what I have. My door is badly rusted at the bottom inside door seam. I could fix it but I would have to paint the door. If I can find a good drivers door I can transfer my good parts over to the replacement door. I did this already with the DS back door when it got dented in a minor accident a few years ago.

I live south of Chicago if that helps.
Try- Ares

I need a head for my full 3.0. It's an 06 Escape 3l and I need the head against the firewall. I do not need cams or any other parts except the head. I'm in western WI near Hudson.

Need an MTX 75. This is for my neighbor. I posted about it a while back but my neighbor changed his mind. Now he for sure wnats to pick one up. Let me know if someone in the area has a good working trans. Thanks

Need an MTX 75. This is for my neighbor. I posted about it a while back but my neighbor changed his mind. Now he for sure wnats to pick one up. Let me know if someone in the area has a good working trans. Thanks

Have one with a 3rd gear grind. That's it.

Buy:

1. Svt Front/rear bumper no cracks bad paint is fine.(or a very cheap nonesvt)

2. trunk w/ lip

3.Driver side door

4.Hood

5.Struts and springs

6.Cheap set of Rims tires or not(tired of hubcaps)

7.leather seats(grey)

all body parts needed in silver.
South chicago

TO TheKidWithThe SE I have 95 se alloy wheels & covers (15") that need good tires. I can throw some older snows that were going to be used on them not great tread on them. I'm up by Holland Mi.

Back