• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Anyone have a front and/or rear svt bumper? T-red preferred, but will consider others. How about any jack-point-covers? :)

I'm looking for a SVT rear bumper, no cracks, bad paint is OK. Silverfrost would be awesome but I'll take another color.

Big Mikes, out in the Detroit area, might have one still. I just got a decent condition front T-red SVT bumper for $50 from 'em, including fog lamps! Parts galore in Warren has an SVT in the lot, though the back bumper might be rubbish. I know that it's missing the cams, intake manifold and front bumper though.

WTB:

x4 jack point covers, black preferred but any color would do
rear bumper- '99, black (even ok shape is fine with me, i have a HUGE crack & hole in mine, just need an upgrade)

I'm in St. Johns, north of Lansing. We can arrange pickup, shipping, whatever works out.

WTB:

I need the retainer for interior end of the forward back shift cable in my 2000 SVT. The newer style cable in the svt has a button and spring on the cable end on the bottom of the shift lever.
Previous owner lost these parts of my cable end it pops off occasionally. It is fine on the transmission end so I was hoping someone has a broken cable they can get this from.

WTB

Looking for a 2.5 auto tour in OK to great condition or just let me know what you have by a picturangest

ColorS: Black,Silver,Or White. In that order.

Engine: miles someone in the 85k-135k area really want a 2.5 but maybe u can change my mind

Interior: any color leather is preferred.

Wheels: No problem paying extra for nice rims, stock not so bad or svt rims. Steel wheels = zzzz

Mechanical: Minor problems are fine I been done that road from wiring brakes tune one ups etc.

Price range: 1000-2500

(Might be buying two cars)

I need:

T-red driver side fender
T-red driver side door
MNB dash w/out warp.

TIA!

Back