• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Upgraded Camber Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still around :) - it is usually better to shoot me a PM and let me know what you are looking for.

Couple of updates for the week..

GoldnTour - Bare - Shipped
SoundQ SVT - Black - Shipping at lunch today
hotdimmes - Black - In the powdercoat queue. Ship late this week, early next week.

Couple of updates:

muntus - Black - Shipped
hotdimmes - Black - Shipped

For those asking, I am finally back up and running again after a long move. Things always seem to take longer than planned to set up.

I do have several sets of black plates ready to ship immediately.

Couple of updates:

muntus - Black - Shipped
hotdimmes - Black - Shipped

For those asking, I am finally back up and running again after a long move. Things always seem to take longer than planned to set up.

I do have several sets of black plates ready to ship immediately.

So are they're any of these left?? I was looking to get some bare ones so I could powder coat them myself with a chrome/translucent candy red. However if the prices are still right I'd consider the black ones if you still have a stock of them. Let me know. Thanks!

I still have a handful of these sets left (less than 10).

I have been laying low on these as I have had no time to powdercoat them, but I finally have the time now.

Bare plates ship out next day.. powdercoated ones take a couple of days to turn around (depending on the color).

Once these are gone - that is it.

Give a heads up on what these do to our cars so others will know.

Everything is outlined in detail on the first page of the post with pics. They are for use with the BAT/SPC caster camber kits.

multiple purchase discount? lol I need 2 sets.

I'm sure we can work something out. Let me know what colors (or bare) you need and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back