• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Two...

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
There is now TWO SVT's in the area that I could buy:cool:

I saw another one at a gas staion and stopped and talked to the guy. He said he would wanna sell it next summer. Just the time I should be able to afford it.:cool:

I guess that makes it 3...

I really just wanted to make my 1300th post :laugh:
Post whorer...:laugh:

If I had some money to slap down on it the above mentioned car would be mine. But due to financial difficulties I cant afford to. I also have to sell MY car. Ugha...

The guy I talked to the other day is from your area down there Tony. He sells for Marvin. Thats why hes up here all the time.

My fiance won't let me sell my car. :) She says i am stuck with it forever now...and I don't get a new one. Even though she is looking for a new car herself. But after looking threw my owners manual thing the other day, I found out mine was bought at Tously Ford :laugh:

Ugha. Now im even more tem pted to dig myself in a bigger hole. This guy I work with is selling his mothers mystique. I almost crapped my pants when I looked at it. Its a 96 with only 50k on it.:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Ugha. Now im even more tem pted to dig myself in a bigger hole. This guy I work with is selling his mothers mystique. I almost crapped my pants when I looked at it. Its a 96 with only 50k on it.:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Big question is V6 or 4. :laugh:

Back