• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Orlando Meet

mart_svt

CEG'er
Here are just a few shots from todays meet in Orlando. The turn out was pretty good. I am sure there will be more pics in the next few days.

dcp9900xtq2.jpg

dcp9901xyj0.jpg

Now this is how a meet is done !!!

Now this is how a meet is done !!!

Here is a slideshow.
RAW un-endited pictures.
You will need Internet Explorer to view the slideshow.
Be patient - over 130 pics !!!!
I resized pics to a smaller size to help the download speed.
Pictures are in no particular order.
Select detailed, cleaned-up, full size will follow (calendar worthy!!!)

LINKY

Last edited:
Some pics I took

Some pics I took

Here are some of my pics from the meet. I'm glad we had a good turnout and look forward to the next one. Btw, I haven't really modded my car in years but after this meet I think I have the bug again!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Here is a slideshow.
RAW un-endited pictures.
You will need Internet Explorer to view the slideshow.
Be patient - over 130 pics !!!!
I resized pics to a smaller size to help the download speed.
Pictures are in no particular order.
Select detailed, cleaned-up, full size will follow (calendar worthy!!!)

LINKY

Does not work.

NYC is the greatest city inthe world. though i can't think of a reason for anyone to live up in west bumblef*ck :laugh:

If i can figure out a way to make money out in florida, i'm gone though.

I spy some illegal parking, I hope you guys are handicapped! Haha just bustin ya, looks like an awesome turnout, and all cars are really nice!

I spy some illegal parking, I hope you guys are handicapped! Haha just bustin ya, looks like an awesome turnout, and all cars are really nice!
That was the only way we could fit all the cars! Luckily, no authorities saw it until we were leaving, and even then, they only saw it cuz they were trying to get thru the parking lot and couldnt cuz we were blocking it with the car angles! :laugh:

I was an awesome turnout. My car was the only one to break something, the VSS (its an ATX thing.) But it was a relatively cheap and easything to replace but I would have had no idea what it was if it weren't for CEG.

Definately need to do this again sometime.

Back