• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reunited...

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I got a hold of the person (guy2) that bought my car from the person (guy1) i sold my car to...Me -> Guy 1 -> Guy 2

Glad to see it was back on the road, it still has some work to be done, and straightened, but i am glad to know it is on the road and not in a crusher.

The last photos i saw of it...

DSC02613.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

I thought it was a goner and would've been parted out and crushed, but this kid bought it and started to take it apart and straighten it all out at his dad's body shop. Still needs some more straightening, alligning the front sheet metal, and a few other odds and ends. But it's back on the road.

0412071806.jpg

0412071807.jpg

0412071807a.jpg

And to boot, the kid brought out my hood and gave it to me :eek:

0413070055.jpg

and who knows, it might just end up back in my driveway.

Looking good. Glad he fixed it up again.

I wouldn't buy that car back.
Look for another svt, thats my 2 cents for the day.

Looking good. Glad he fixed it up again.

I wouldn't buy that car back.
Look for another svt, thats my 2 cents for the day.

Who cares about your 2 cents :p lol (I'm so getting my ass kicked when I come to pick up the y-pipe and emblem)!

Alex glad to see the car back on the road and thsoe wheels are nice :drool:

Aaron

I wouldn't buy a car back that had that much damage.

Yea, i mean i've been thinking over alot of stuff right now, he says that he's willing to spend more time to get everything perfectly straight and alligned and will even repaint the whole car, so i'm still torn, cause i mean i know it's had the damage and everything, but it is still "my" car.

Back