• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thought I share my new Product soon

Maybe just exercise some patience, next year is only five months away.
Besides, just because it gets fabbed up doesn't mean you want to buy it before it gets tested out for a bit.

+1.. it bugs me how may CEGers have very little patience.

kiss ass:rolleyes:

its not patience. its excitement. im still gung hoo for the roots style S/C. i understand that'll take awhile to fab and test but untill then im checkin back every hour that im awake and near the internet

+1.. it bugs me how may CEGers have very little patience.

Not trying to be a dick but why does it bug you that others want things?I have never been this excited ever on ceg for anything. I guess i'm not allowed too.

He never posts anyways. I wonder why he decided to pop in and complain:)

Last edited:
take your time guys and perfect the supercharger kit to the best of its ability for horsepower and reliability. im not gonna even start the savings till this january. keep up the good work guys!
Alex

OMG supercharger!!!

OMG supercharger!!!

Wow a supercharger for a contour!!! :drool:<other than vortech>
I've been skimming through the sites for the last few months and seen alot of potential out there, but nothing contour specific. I was saving for your turbo ... SO hard to choose what is best for me now!

extremely excited!!! Letting MY PIGGY BANK GROW!!!

Building my tranny now to for the added power!
<My first post>

I am about to finish up the welding and mount the SC with a mount to the flange on the LIM and the rear head. I have the upper riser built and it really will make the piece look great all in one I have to weld in a 2.5" pipe oval shaped into the top manifold so I can install the 90 degree elbow. I will be finihsing up the pulley system this weekend so stay tuned for the final setup. I am just making a functional piece and will be revising the manifold as we go. Here are some pics
superchargermazda_019.jpg

superchargermazda_021.jpg

superchargermazda_023.jpg

superchargermazda_025.jpg

I am going to make a setup that will be the same for our motors to some degree the mazda gives more room so I will build it from there but alot of the parts will transfer over to the contour. I may have to put a hood scoop on the car it will be close and I wouldn't mind seeing one myself I have more pics of it broken down that is on mazda 6 club site if you want it plus I have them on the fusion site too.

looking great. I'm very interested in this kit when it comes out. Keep at it!

Thanks for the update. I am really impressed with your work and dedication. Its crazy to see you tackling this project and the LIM project at the same time.
You do have your hands full thats for sure.

Good Luck.

The SC looks like it sticks up too far. Will we need to do any hood modifications after all now that it is fabbed up?

I am going to make a setup that will be the same for our motors to some degree the mazda gives more room so I will build it from there but alot of the parts will transfer over to the contour. I may have to put a hood scoop on the car it will be close and I wouldn't mind seeing one myself

I may have to put a hood scoop on the car it will be close and I wouldn't mind seeing one myself I have more pics of it broken down that is on mazda 6 club site if you want it plus I have them on the fusion site too.

The SC looks like it sticks up too far. Will we need to do any hood modifications after all now that it is fabbed up?

oops...didnt read deep enough, forgive me!

Back