• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The snow is on it's way!

I hope they work it all out for ya , Dan .

On a side note - it took me TWO FRIGGIN' HOURS to get to work today :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !! It's normally a 20 minute drive . I was in a bumper to bumper train of cars going 10 friggin' miles per hour down a main highway (rte.422) . It was covered in wash-boarded ice (about 3-4" thick) - with some spots being down to the roadway = bumpy as all get-out :shocked: . We surely could've gone faster that 10 mph though . I knew I should've gone via backroads . With the Graspics , I'd have made it through OK ... and a LOT faster . As soon as I got off the main road (onto sluchy/snow-covered roads) I was going 100% . I love my ice/snow tires !

Want a
200px-Jar_of_pickles.jpg
?

Here I am. :D Its good to see you missed me.

I've been outside shoveling/skiing a lot lately and I work on Sat and Sun, so you know. :crazy: :laugh:

they're talking about a sprinklin' tonight as well.

it really wasn't a bad storm, except for the below freezing temps afterwards. so the roads are clear, but i have to use the 4WD to park cause there's a mountain of ice on the side of the road!

I don't even remember what it's like to not have a 4x4 in the winter...must suck.

Hopefully the exploder will hold out until the good weather hits. i'm looking for an old subaru legacy or loyale wagon. all the space i need, 4wd and better mileage.

We were supposed to get some snow the last two nights. There was none. :(

I guess that's good.
Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow night.

Back