• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The race car is finally home!

I'm doing a QR front end this winter as well. Interested in seeing how you go about it.

Also....this is happening:

257056_471257369565122_352549552_o.jpg

I will let you know on the QR, I have some ideas.

Last edited:
The car started as a Bondurant #2. After a little off road excursion in the sandhills of Nebraska I decided to rebuild a car I could run in a varity of events. It is still street legal in some states. I can run my open road races, SCCA ITR, and my main goal is to run the car at SCTA on the salt in PRO F. Hopefully that happens soon, this summer I haven't driven it at all but having it home should get me excited about it again.
The car was at Spring Zing last year. The engine is a SCCA world challange spec 2.5. The car has been recorded at 164mph at the Big Bend open road race in 2011. The record for PRO F is 167.3mph set by a nissan 280z 2+2 on the salt.
Rob
There was a youtube video of me going by at 160. look up BBORR 2011.

The car started as a Bondurant #2. After a little off road excursion in the sandhills of Nebraska I decided to rebuild a car I could run in a varity of events. It is still street legal in some states. I can run my open road races, SCCA ITR, and my main goal is to run the car at SCTA on the salt in PRO F. Hopefully that happens soon, this summer I haven't driven it at all but having it home should get me excited about it again.
The car was at Spring Zing last year. The engine is a SCCA world challange spec 2.5. The car has been recorded at 164mph at the Big Bend open road race in 2011. The record for PRO F is 167.3mph set by a nissan 280z 2+2 on the salt.
Rob
There was a youtube video of me going by at 160. look up BBORR 2011.

And why haven't you been on here more? :p

Back